Voucher and Coupon Policy
HD Gold Rand may from time to time make gift vouchers (“Vouchers”) and promotional coupons (“Coupons”) available for use on this Website towards the purchase of goods. Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months after issuing. If your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire.
- Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Vouchers or Coupons, and are not transferable: they are only eligible for redemption on this Website. Vouchers do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If your Voucher value is insufficient for the order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of HD Gold Rand’s other payment methods.
Coupons are issued in HD Gold Rand’s sole discretion. You do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- a Coupon can only be used once, with promotional offers on this Website;
- only one Coupon can be used per person unless HD Gold Rand specifies otherwise; and
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Vouchers or other Coupons, cannot be exchanged for cash, and are not transferable to any other person.
From time to time HD Gold Rand will run promotions. These promotions will either be on selected products or site wide. For each promotion there will be specific terms and conditions.