Retro cool. Modern swagger. Commands attention with a bulldog stance, beefy forks and that classic peanut tank with 70s flair. Starts with a low, rumbling flurry of black and chrome, finishes with a metal-flake uppercut.
A new school twist on the choice ride for those who know how to have fun.
Forty-Eight® Special Motorcycle Features:-
- Chrome powertrain bottom-end shows off the 1200 Evolution® engine
- Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic and badge shows the bike’s retro rootsA balance of blacked-out and chrome finishes give it that authentic custom attitude
- A bulldog stance with a slammed speedometer and peanut tank, massive triple clamps, and 49mm front forks
- New Fists in the wind attitude with Tallboy® handlebars
- A ribbed, solo-style seat for all-day cruising comfort while maintaining the bike’s minimalist style
- Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style
- Split nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to compliment the Dark Custom look